Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We are Hornby Assesment


What are we learning?
We are learning how to explain how Hornby High School is a community and explain the values of Hornby High School.

How I think this work shows my learning?
I think this work shows my learning because I described the responsibilities here in Hornby High School.

If I did this task again what would I do differently?
If I did this task again I would explain how these values are needed to maintain community because I didn't explain how these values are needed to maintain community.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work
Something I am wondering about is what will happen when we don't have values.

4 comments:

  1. I like how explained everything in fine detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work Xij like it is all tidy

    ReplyDelete

  4. Howdy! I like your poster has a great layout that is really effective It makes it so eye catching! I wonder if it was more detailed will it take more space? Maybe you could add more information to "What are we learning about" or "How I think this shows my learning" to that the post so that you can make it a more detailed description.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.