Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Hauora Brochure



What am I learning?
I am learning to describe the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents with respect to the 4 dimensions of Hauora. Explain ways in which you can take responsibility for your own well-being during adolescence. Investigate community helping agencies that are available to assist people within the dimensions of Hauora.
How this work shows my learning?
This work shows my learning by describing the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents with respect to the 4 dimensions of Hauora.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering what will happen to our body when we don't take care of it.
What an I going to do next time?
I am going to put more information in my work next time I do it again

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Xij,
    Here are your assessment results based on the rubric provided. How do you think you could improve your work next time?
    At the Standard
    Has given examples of the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents for each of the four dimensions.
    Has provided information and advice for dealing with each of the changes, challenges and needs identified.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.