Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Musical Theatre

The Greatest Showman


What does live performance mean?
A live performance means performing live with an audience.

What could go wrong in a live performance?
There are many things that can go wrong in a live performance, such as forgotten lyrics, broken props, dance moves that are not in sync, costume that doesn't fit, broken costumes etc.

What did you like about this performance?
I really like how they danced and how they are in sync with each other at the end.


Spongebob Squarepants


Synopsis:
It is a new musical theatre that was released on June 7 2016.

What do you like about this show?
I like this musical theatre because I didn't know that spongebob could in a musical theatre



What should I improve on?What can I do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.