Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Kete Matrix

LO 1: Explain New Zealand’s national identity and how it has been shaped.
LO 2: How cultural practices become shared experiences and part of national identity.

In Kete my class have been working on Discover The World Kupe. Here are my 4 works from my Kete.


Task 1:
Create a diagram of a whare whakairo. Label the parts in both Te Reo and English.












Link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1pvbblf5IMpqt0BqFBgmmjuOaMi-gkpm6eh6b37qwNpo/edit

Task 2:
Create a poster that visually represents a whakatauki














Task 3:
Name and locate on a map natural and man made images that make New Zealand unique
Here is the link to my work

Task 4:
Create a graph of the different nationalities of people in New Zealand as at 2013

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cssxaskRwbGL7rqRUSzvCUytXsXURV7DXnQ5CKiPc_A/edit#gid=0

How I think my work shows my learning:
I think my work shows my learning because it shows and tells everything in New Zealand is unique.

If I did this task again what would I do differently
If I did this task again I would put more effort in my work.

Something I am wondering about:
Something I am wondering about is what will happen when all the unique things in New Zealand is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.