Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

My Memoir

My Memoir


My first day at Hornby High School felt horrifying. I sat at the middle at the back of the class looking lost and lonely. Sometimes I sat with my skinny arms wrapping my knees tightly and swinging my body forwards and backwards. If I had space I would have stretched my legs.


It was Term 2 when I encountered Jeremiah and Ivan. First I met Jeremiah, he was taller than me. I then talked to him asking him questions because I’m not the type of person who talks a lot and I am not good at conversations. It felt awkward and uncomfortable. Two weeks later Mrs Gibson introduce Ivan to my excellent class. About one and a half week Ivan, Jeremiah and I later became marvelous friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello xij
    I like that you have hooked me in the first paragraph maybe next time you could tell me more in detail about the first day..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.