Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Art Reflection

1. What did you find most challenging about the print design process?

I found cutting the image to the lino challenging because I wasn't sure what I was going do.

2. What did you find most challenging about the painting composition process?

I found composing a final drawing for A3 challenging because I couldn't really draw on a big paper.

3. What mistake did you make that taught you something?

I couldn't manage my time pretty well and  my work delayed. It taught me how to manage my time when I'm in pressure of finishing my work.

4. What was the most successful about your work?

Everything was successful because I manage to finish it in time and I still manage to make it look good too.

5. What could you do to improve you work?

Less talking and more work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.