Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Catchy Jingle

10 thing that make a catchy jingle:

  • Know and understand your product: Its uniqueness, its history, evolution of the brand, how it changed overtime.
  • Use the right words for you product: Use words that describe your product.
  • Keep it simple: Keep the lyrics simple, easy to remember, and easy to understand.
  • Make the jingle easy for the customers to sing: Use alliteration, repetition of words, and rhyming words.
  • Use figure of speech: Use jokes and puns (to add a funny element to your jingle), use metaphors, similes, and alliterations.
  • Beware of your competitors: Know what your competitor used for their jingle and what their slogan is. Make sure your jingle don't sound the same as theirs.
  • Involve your brand name: If you can, put your brand name into your jingle. Use you brand name carefully, or it will mess up your jingle.
  • Your jingle should not be too long: Your jingle should not be too long, or the audience will get bored of it.
  • Know your target audience: Know your target audience well and choose a tune and genre that they might possibly like.
  • Use a popular song: First check for copyright. If you are allowed, use the song and change the lyrics of it.




I rate their jingle 8 out of 10 because I think that their phrase "Show us your crack" is inappropriate for young viewers under 13. I also think that their target audience are adults and not young viewers. Therefore I think that their jingle is good.



I rate their jingle 8 out of 10 because they used a repetition of words and are easy to remember. Their jingle is also very catchy but you can get bored of it very easily.




I rate their jingle 8 out 10 because their ad is very enthusiastic but I find it boring and their tune is fast which is hard for me to remember.



I rate their jingle 8 out of 10 because their jingle is very catchy but I find it hard to understand because their jingle is too fast.



What am I learning:

I am learning how to make a catchy ad.

How does this show my learning:

This shows my learning by listing 10 things that make a catchy jingle.

What am I wondering:

I'm not really wondering anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.