Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Guess What's My Focal Point


What is my focal point?

My focal point is the bird in the right corner and the figure with the birds in the middle.

What are my leading lines?

My leading lines are shown below.

What can I improve on?

I can improve on taking the middle photo back to be able to see the bird as my focal point first then the middle photo. I can do this by painting over the middle photo.

Peer Critique

My classmate commented on my work asking me why does my bird only has one leg.

I answered his question by adding another leg for my bird.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Xij, thanks for sharing your work.

    I LOLed at 'I answered his question by adding another leg'! good job :-)

    You have lovely drawing skills and they do come through in this piece. in terms of the leading lines, that red line is something worth capitalising on. See how you have used it again in a block? I would, if it were my piece, add the smallest amount more red to clarify that bird as your focal point, Im not fully sure how yet, but i know the colour is worth using more of.

    Thank you for working so diligently in class. I appreciate it and will see you on Thursday if not before.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.