Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Math

1. What were the main mathematical concepts or ideas that you learned or that we discussed in class?
I learnt how to calculate how much time it takes for me to go to a certain place at a certain speed.

For example:
It’s 10km from my friend's house and my bicycle goes at 5kmph. How long does it take for me to reach his house?

To get the answer, you divide the distance (10km) by the speed I go (5kmph), which is 2. You then half the time for kmph, this means that I will now take 30 minutes to go to my friend's house because I divided the 10km by 5kmph = 2, I then used the 2 to half the time from kmph. Which would be 30 minutes. So the answer would be that it will take me 30 minutes to go to my friend's house if I'm going at 5kmph.

2. What questions do you still have about it?
I'm not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.