Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business And Enterprise so far

What are we learning?

I am learning to be collaborative with my team members.

 How I am progressing with my learning

I am showing this by listening to other people's ideas, taking responsibility for parts of the task and seeing these through completion, listening to advice from other people, being flexible, and being a positive person within my company because I thought we will make coffee jelly and brownies but my group decided to make Puto Pao and Choco Jelly instead. I took part of completing the letter for Mrs Elley. Listening to tita Jo to change out company name to JICX Pinoy Kids. Agreeing with my team members' decision and believing my company to have a profitable business.


What I/my company have done so far

At the start of business and enterprise, my team members thought of making brownies and coffee jelly and naming our company "Panlasang Pinoy". The next day we decided who will be the manager, marketing manager, production manager and finance/sales manager. I ended up to be the manager, Carl to marketing manager, Ivan to production manager, and Jeremiah to sales/finance manager. After (next B&E) tita Jo came into our business room to help my group out. Later we changed our name into JICX Pinoy Kids and changed our products to Puto Pao and Choco Jelly. Then I started the finance letter for Mrs Elley. 

What my/the companies next steps are

My company's next steps are to produce our product, sell them at market day, count our profit and pay for our loan from Mrs Elley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.