Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Science

Science Report


The science career I chose was Mathematician

Job Description

The main purpose of being a Mathematician is to expand math by developing new ideas. Mathematicians get paid for at least 111 thousand per year. To be a Mathematician you must have a bachelor’s degree for entry level, but doctoral and master’s degree are much more preferred. You must study for four years to get a bachelor’s degree in mathematics.
Mathematician try to expand math by developing new ideas, develops new methods and computer codes and so much more each day of their lives.

Someone Who Has This Job
Isaac Newton is a mathematician. He was born in January 4th 1643 and died in March 31th 1727. Isaac Newton’s important piece of work was he developed the three laws of motion. Isaac Newton isn’t only a mathematician he is also and physicist, philosopher, astronomer, theologian, and alchemist.

What I Think About This Job

I chose to study mathematician because it sounded unusual to me when I found it on the internet. I would like to do this job because it is something new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.