Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

The Creation

1. Planning / Research



2. The Plan

We drew a plan similar to this image:

Image result for simple 3 piece wooden puzzle template

http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~storer/JimPuzzles/ZPAGES/zzz000BURR.html

3. Transferring the Plan

I first drew my plan on a piece of paper then later drew it on my timber.

4. How did you make it?

  1. I drew the plan onto my timber.
  2. Mark the pieces that needs to be cut.
  3. Cut the marked pieces using a band saw.
  4. Chisel the holes with a 12 mm chisel until every piece can fit inside.
  5. Sand all the pieces using a sand paper.
  6. Coat the puzzle with polyurethane 

5. Photos

















Finished product:




Instructions of how to do and undo the puzzle:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.