Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Problem Solving

What did you learn about?
I've learnt about solving problems and how I can use "Joint Problem Solving (JPS)" if I have a disagreement with friend. I've also learnt how to use D.E.S.C when I have a problem with myself.

When discussing "Thought Challenger" what did you notice about yourself?
I noticed that when I think I sometimes think negatively but the "Thought Challenger" helped me get over my negative thoughts.


What solutions can you try when you face a challenge during the Business & Enterprise kete? Give an example

I can use "Thought Challenger" when I face a problem during the Business & Enterprise Kete to help me get over my problem by thinking it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.