Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Health Education

What did you learn about?

I learnt that being resilient can help you get over your problems.
Image result for resilience quotes
https://inspirationalquotess.net/inspirational-quotes-resilience/

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand?Why?

No because I think resilience is easy to understand but hard to do.

How did you relate to the video "Who Moved My Cheese"?

I can relate to the video "Who Moved My Cheese?" by not giving up.


How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?

I can apply my knowledge to the Business Kete by not giving up if my work didn't go as planned.


Mindful

What did you learn about?
I learnt that being mindful can help me connect to my friends more.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Isg6lflsqNaBKisy0jTQ4kJOoob-pWMmjScl0A4uBEk/edit

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand and why?
It was difficult to understand mindfulness because I didn't really know what it was before and how I can be mindful to everyone. I overcame this by actively listening to my teacher.

When talking to a classmate, how did you know what they were feeling?
When I'm talking to my classmate, I noticed that he was interested. I could tell he felt this way because he listened attentively.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Isg6lflsqNaBKisy0jTQ4kJOoob-pWMmjScl0A4uBEk/edit

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
I can apply my new knowledge to Business Kete by being mindful to my group and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.