Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Music

In music we had finished almost everything from filming to making our own jingle that will later be sent to Fair Go Ad Awards. Some of my classmates are now editing the videos, putting them together. We had been working on our ad for at least 6 or 4 weeks. There are some challenges that my class had to go through. One of our challenges is that we couldn't go to one of our chosen venue to film. So we just left it and used some of our other videos we filmed to fit our 30 seconds ad.



What am I learning?

I am learning how to make a catchy jingle.

How does this work shows my learning?

This work show my learning by producing a catchy a jingle for our ad.

What am I wondering?

I am not really wondering anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.