Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Reflection time - Health Ed

A conclusion on what the 'Whare ta pa wha' is and how it illustrates Hauora

Whare Tapa Wha is about your four walls of well being. Taha tinana (Physical health), Taha Wairua (Spiritual health), Taha Whanau (Social well being), and Taha Hinengaro (Mental health). This is useful to understand because it can help you to have a healthy lifestyle.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1grlbjdGZMOk81Qi7Ld7XZCvBNwKM9nqJJT2cgWpkwEA/edit

How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?

I participated okay and I contributed by helping my team on making the whare. I also helped with the definitions of the four walls, Taha Tinana, Taha Wairua, Taha Hinengaro, and Taha Whanau. Next time I will help my team more by writing more definitions of the four walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.