Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

What I have been learning in English?

In English we have been learning about Traditional Tales. My teacher gave us a matrix where we can choose what task we can do after reading a story we chose. I read "Why Zebras Have Stripes" and chose a task that requires me to make a clay model about the character in the story.

Before:                                                                  After:
             

I didn't really know what I was doing when I started making my model, so I did some experiments. My first experiment was making the whole body and the head at the same time but unfortunately I failed. Then I tried to make my model step by step. First I made an oval shape and later shaped it as best as I can to look like a zebra's head. Then I made the body by making an oval shape and slowly shaping it like a zebra's body. After making the body, I then made the four legs. After shaping all of the clay, I stuck them all together into one. I find it difficult to make my model because I didn't know how to model a zebra.

What am I learning?

I am learning about traditional tales.

How does this work shows my learning?

This work shows my learning by making a model out of clay.

What am I wondering?

I am wondering if I could make my model better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.