Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Magazine Art



What have you been doing?

In Art, we have been creating our own magazine pages and putting them all together into one magazine. My class were given an opportunity to choose which topic we want to base our pages on. My group and I chose to work on the introduction of our magazine. The photo above is what we've created but it's not finished yet.

Does your design reflect your thumbnail sketches so far?

Yes, I think my group's work reflects our thumbnail sketches. It reflects our thumbnail sketches by combining different layouts into one artwork.

Do you know where your leading lines are?

Our leading line is the blue line going across the pages, leading the viewers to see our focal point.

Do you know what your focal point is?

Our focal point is the three artwork on the left page of what my group and I had created using Sonja Terk Delauney's artwork as our inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.