Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

High Impact Car Results

What did we do?

It was a fair test because all the groups have the same materials, all the cars are racing in the same track, we were given the same time to modify our cars each race, and we were allowed to change the angle of the track we want. The first race was the to see who has the fastest car. Car 6 was the fastest car in the race with .87 second. Second race was to see who's car can stop at the green line. Next was the third race, the third race purpose was to see who's car can go the furtherest. Car 7 won the furtherest with 4.97 metres.

May 22, 2017 2:24:53 PM.jpgHere is my modification of my car. As you can see I put a spoiler at the back. I put a spoiler at the back because I think it will make the car faster by down force. I placed the bump on the front because I think it will help the car go faster by increasing the aerodynamic




May 22, 2017 2:40:11 PM.jpg
This is the modification of my car for the second race, to stop at the green line. I placed the clay on the wheels because I think it will have more friction than a normal car.



May 22, 2017 2:24:53 PM.jpg

For the third race I used the same modification on my car from the first race. I put a spoiler at the back and placed a bump at the front because I thought that the spoiler and the bump are an aerodynamic desing which will help my car go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.