Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Gymnastics

What did I do well?
I can do my routines pretty well. I can do the handstand roll out, backward roll and arabesque on the floor.

What do I need to improve on?
I need to improve my handstand roll out.

How did I/can I improve?
I can improve on my handstand roll out by keep on trying and tweak some of my weaknesses. I can use my fingers to balance myself like what I do with my toes when I lean forward. I can also spread my hands for proper balance, look at images of people who are doing a handstand to improve my posture. I need to point my toes up and tuck my head in.

Image result for handstand roll out
https://i2.wp.com/backfliplab.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/handstand-roll.png?resize=687%2C181&ssl=1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xij! Cool post thanks for sharing. Next time can you demonstrate the routines you did. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.