Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Sentence Starter Writing

Sentence Starter Writing

Example:

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

The forest was really scary when Julie and I went for a walk. “Quick!” I cried, “run faster!” Brown hair bobbing, Julie raced towards me. Foxes were everywhere, chasing us around the trees. Jumped and scratched and twisted and turned, we ran as fast as we could. Over and over, I heard Julie call out, “Wait for me!” The silly girl was just so slow. Lazy, that’s what mum calls her. Dogs barked nearby, scaring the foxes away – and finally, we were safe.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

With Jane was her group of friends in her room. "Great, it was about to reach the climax in the movie" cried Janet in a sarcastic tone, annoyed about the power outage in Jane's house. After a few minutes, Mona comes in the room wondering why the power was out. Although there was no power, Jane and her group of friends came up with ways to have a great time. After her friends left, Jane asked her family about the power outage in their house. "I forgot to pay the electricity" her brother acclaimed, "I thought it was your responsibility to pay the electricity," said Moma. "Next time, you should be more aware of the bills" Moma spoke after finishing dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.